Sunday, June 24, 2007

stinky the sock monkey






look at stinky. doesn't he look cute? he is another member of the seven deadly sins family. as you can see, it says BO under his arm. come to think of it, stinkiness isn't always such a sin. if stuff in my refrig didn't stink after a while, it would stay in there forever (just a reminder to hubby, what life is really like with me!).

i like taking pix of the sock monkeys cuz i get to show off my quilts in the background and my beautiful front porch. here is stinky waving to big hiney across the ocean. luv to U!



4 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

oh poor little guy. this is a sin I actually feel sorry for.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, I love your crazy sock monkeys! And the shirt with the bicycle embroidery is fab too. This is my first visit to your blog and I love it! I like the edginess your work has.

Tina said...

Thanks for coming over my blog. :)
Will come back to visit you more times.
Take Care.
x

Digitalgran said...

I enjoyed my first visit to your blog so much. Thanks for your comments on SerenTex. My friends will be pleased.